April 3 – April 6
The summit is a special opportunity to meet with world leaders in the development and delivery of open sharable data. We expect all the buildingSMART Chapters from around the world to be represented, providing an opportunity for experts to share knowledge for further enhancement of buildingSMART’s openBIM processes and standards.
There will be plenary sessions presenting information about the most recent standards, processes, tools and projects, as well as the main schedule of working sessions dealing with key themes.
We have a very comprehensive agenda which will include;
- The latest developments for Infrastructure; Roads, Rail, Bridge and Asset Management as well as the IFC4 alignment deployment
- MVD development for Buildings
- New specialist areas, Airports and Construction for users of digital data standards
- Digital standards for Regulation authorities
- buildingSMART Data Dictionary (bSDD) working sessions
- Working sessions aimed at Users in the AEC industry
The outputs and resolutions from the previous Summit in Korea (September 25 -28 2016) will be developed in Barcelona.