Who are behind the Open BIM movement?
The Open BIM movement has been started by two software vendors – Tekla and GRAPHISOFT and is supported by various organizations such as buildingSMART. Open BIM at the same time is not an exclusive club instead an inclusive movement welcoming any organization in the AEC industry to join that is ready to support the overall goals and fulfill the agreed set of requirements.
Where can I find more information about Open BIM?
OPEN BIM is supported by various organizations that host related information in their own domains. To find some relevant information you may also choose to visit any of the following pages:
- http://openbim.com (buildingSMART)
- http://tekla.com/openbim (Tekla)
- http://graphisoft.com/openbim (GRAPHISOFT)
- http://www.nemetschek.eu/openbim (Nemetschek Allplan)
- http://www.vectorworks.net/openbim (Nemetschek Vectorworks)
- http://www.scia-online.com/en/openbim.html (Nemetschek Scia)
- http://www.dds-cad.net/ax18x0.xhtml (Data Design System)